I just had a weird dream and when I woke up I really wanted a smoothie

We all have weird dreams, so here’s another one to add to the list:

smoothie My mom, sister and I decided to go to the movie theater to see ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’ (which is weird because that movie came out like 3 years ago, right?), but first we went to get a smoothie.
So we went to the shop, placed our orders, and I happily drank my raspberry/pineapple smoothie (my favorite combo). It tasted so freaking good that halfway to the movie theater, I decided I’d rather go back and get another smoothie than see ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’.
Unfortunately, when we got back to the smoothie shop, it had changed ownership, and the guy wouldn’t make me the same kind of smoothie!!!! After a lot of arguing, I got them to make me a orange/banana/peach smoothie.

Paper Clips
While we waited, I accidentally sneezed in my sister’s face. I said “Sorry,” but she was really mad. (Sister’s can be meeeean in dreams!!). She was like “That’s not good enough!” and just started to yell. So I took my smoothie and went to a paper clip exhibit at a local gallery. Tons and tons of paper clips cascaded from the ceiling, made of metal, plastic, yarn, styrofoam… it didn’t even look that good—but at least I had my smoothie.

Needless to say, as soon as I woke up, I insisted that Andy and I walk down to Juice Generation for yummy fresh smoothies! We split a Pomegranate Berry Blast & a Juice Junky. Even though it was absolutely freezing outside, they completely hit the spot. I kind of wanted to get a third smoothie for later, but Andy told me I was crazy.

I know this was a lame post. If you read the whole thing: Thank You!!
What’s your favorite kind of smoothie?

22 Responses to I just had a weird dream and when I woke up I really wanted a smoothie

1. Lauren, says:

mooties from Booster Juice are yummy.

2. kiki says:

i love strawberry mango flavored smoothies. LOL

3. I love you and your silly post! ‘cuz I LOVE Juice Generation! Yeah! I go to the same Dashing Diva, I swear some day I am going to see a girl who looks like you somewhere and don’t be scared when I start screaming “Alex” like you are Brit Brit and I am your biggest fan. Ha, in reality I would never do that, but may ask if you are she. There is a smoothie at a place in Penn Station called Angel Food and it is Heaven, I have no idea what flavor it is suppose to be but it tastes like joy and if I had a religion this would be it. It’s the only redeeming thing about Penn Station. I just finished Those who Saved us, I love historical fiction so I enjoyed it but it is way behind books like Kite Runner, Other Boleyn Girl, in terms of greatness.

4. Zee says:

Pina colada smoothie all the way.

5. Lynn says:

I loooove smoothies. I was thinking about getting one also because they mentioned smoothies for like a second on MTV last night & I though hmmm smoothies. My favorite is raspberry. :]

I don’t have a fave because I go with what I’m craving at the moment. Usually my good standby is an orange mango or strawberry pineapple.

I had a banana one a couple years ago, but I didn’t like it one bit.

I had a strawberry one in…October? I dunno. But it was great.

I LOVE raspberries. A raspberry smoothie would be pretty amazing.

8. Sisters are only mean in dreams though, right? What if your sister brought you a smoothie? Would you like her more? Should she try that?
    By the by, smoothies ROCK!

9. mmm…raspberry & pinapple sounds nice and other people’s dreams are good however lame!

10. Heather says:

I like banana mango kinds

11. I love love love smoothies!!!

im pretty sure MK and Heath werent dating…that I know of
    i think they discovered it wasnt her apartment after all?
    very sad about his death though 🙁

haha wow alex you are a nut 😉 hmm im a milkshake/malt girl, but i tend to like mango smoothies

haha how funny! i have weird dreams too!
    hmmm… my faves smoothie is the strawberry lemon @ planet smoothie… yummm!!!!!
    now i want one in the freezing weather lol

oh my lord. the original factory original from smoothie factory.

mmmmm…

and hey, the paperclip museum sounds amazing! 😛

Y’know what’s funny. I dreamed about water. Fresh, ice cold water. I don’t even really remember what the dream was about, but I woke practically dying of thirst. So, y’know, I get it. The whole weird dream thing.

17. hi Alex girl…i surf through so many blogs looking for interesting finds as well as new trends, people’s opinions on things etc. Cute post by the way…and so jealous of your NY. I used to live there…! miss it.
    I LOVE smoothies that are made of chocolate and banana….yum. So i know what you mean..i used to want two a day when i was working out….they are addicting. AND where is this paper clip museum??

Jen Ramos
    ‘100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards’

your post made me want a smoothie!

19. I’ll take anything without minute seeds or things thats stick in your teeth !!!(blueberrys are the worst!)

Anyone with manners who treats me with respect
    is on my favorites list…

OHHH! THAT kind of smoothie! Ummm… that
    raspberry/pineapple combination sounds
    awesome. But my favorite fruit smoothie is
    plain old strawberry. No orange juice. Ice,
    yogurt (or ice cream) plus fresh strawberries.

21. Jen says:

ooohhh yummy!

22. aschlee says:

mmmm yes I myself am a smoothie fanatic anything with strawberries is absolutely delish! Smoothie ‘n coffee my two favorite drinks 🙂