Finally, a new poll topic!!

There are no right or wrong answers to the poll topic. I just like to hear what people have to say! No pressure.

What is your favorite invention?

I’m still thinking of my answer, though the internet is pretty high on my list. Other contenders: electric/ hybrid cars, high heels, cookies, cell phones, toothpaste … The list goes on and on.

20 Responses to Finally, a new poll topic!!

1. Emma says:

The Nutella-maker. Oh, and possibly television. And iTunes and radios and all music-listening contraptions. And of course God (or Buddha, or Thor or the Baby Jesus, depending on what you believe), who created shoe cobblers.

2. Tiff says:

Can I make a list?

1. my car CD player that plays mp3 cds

2. DVR [pausing live tv has revolutionized my life]

3. digital cameras

so yeah i suppose i am all about technology.

speaking of, i have a funny story about the ‘invention’ of the internet…which i will post on my blog in the next week 🙂

3. It’s hard to say! My favorite invention is the airplain… the digital camera… or cell phones, can’t decide!

4. S. says:

Not at all glamourous or revolutionar but DENTAL FLOSS!!! I could not maintain sanity without it.

5. SRR says:

I’d have to say the automobile. It’s a necessity in LA. Next is the laptop–if I was away from my house, handwriting everything would have been a pain.

6. oh jeeze….well I would have to say one of my asthma medicines as it keeps me alive…

though right behind it it “the pill” so I don’t have babies, and the internet….also white chocolate iced mochas is high up on the listb too

7. CGCL says:

tampons
    dvr
    the pill
    right now – coffee and the damn world wide web of addictions

hmm, well since there is no wrong answer- i’m posting more than 1 aha!

-the laptop- it has: internet, word processor, music….
    -the digital camera- making my photography class assignments easier (ie i can use old photos and pass them as new!), and allowing me to document my forays as a dumbass haha- not so sure if that one is good, but impromptu photoshoots are!
    -airconditioning- esp right now! 95 degree is nuts!
    – and i’m sure the pill, but i’m not exactly at that stage quite yet…haha

9. Kelly Parra says:

Wireless!! phones, internet, laptops…must think on this more!

10. Easy one, Diet Redbull…or live theatre…hmmm…its a toss-up!

Dancing. Is dancing an invention? I guess it is because someone had to start doing it for the first time. And alcohol…and photography. In that order. I talk about alcohol a lot, but I swear I’m not an alky. Sort of. I think Emma’s nutella one may be the mother of all inventions though.

Well, some people say “the pill”, which is a very good one cuz I don’t wanna have babies and appreciate not having them almost everyday. I’d say the pill comes second, but the invention of computers and/or microchip technology is number one for me. Because without those there would be no Ipod or smart cars or anything else we take for granted on a daily basis. It is a tool to make us smarter, but at the same time, it makes us dumb. Only the smart people can distinguish. The internet was an enhancement to the computer.

13. maya says:

ipods. really big headphones. record players. chocolate. starbucks white chocolate mochas, oh i could go on all day

Thank God for razors!

15. words
    music
    songs
    beer
    women

not in any particular order. I don’t think women are an invention, but the first three evolved, too, more or less.

16. Jen says:

Post its!
    Cheese!
    Ipods!

17. rollergirl says:

Maps, the internet…and Dr Pepper. And books. And Touche Eclat.

18. india says:

Geeze, this is tough, so many good inventions so far…
    But OK, here’s what I love:
    laptop/internet – seriously, what did we do before?
    dvr – like I needed more help watching TV, but it’s soo cool
    concealer – circles and bags be gone!
    red lipstick – since that girl at camp let me use her #37 I’ve been hooked
    paint – everything old is new again!
    and as it’s summer, fans!
    I know these are lame, but there are just honestly too many good things out there…like sisters!

19. sara says:

probably tampons

20. brittany says:

The blackberry. I’m posting this from one right now! I love this thing, you get get calls, email, text messages, messager, and it comes with adapters for places around the world for your charger. Its the best