This is IT!!

Wedding Day! Holy $#@*!! I am so nervous, excited, stressed, happy, yada yada yada. Whoa, I just can’t believe how fast it came. It’s hotter than Josh Hartnett up here at the wedding locale, so I hope we don’t all pass out from heat stroke. That would suck!

My sister, India, threw me the most wicked, kick ass bachelorette party ever. (No strippers, thank god!). yeah!bowl And if you’ve never been black-light bowling (or some people call it “cosmic bowling”), I totally recommend it—and bring an invisible pen that only shows up under black light. They’re highly entertaining. …And then we went dancing. 80’s music all night—Yeah!

Oh, and if anyone’s interested, there are 2 online interviews about my book (and me). One at teensreadtoo.com, and another one at Little Willow’s website! If you’ve got a sec, hope you’ll check ’em out, as I am an absolutely fascinating person (cough, giggle, eye-roll).

Anyway, I better go so I can get married, and then Andy and I are off to sunny (it effing better be, anyway) Puerto Rico. Ay-ay-aaay!

Wish me luck guys. Be back soon…

32 Responses to This is IT!!

Yay! Puerto Rico is awesome. Make sure you take millions of love-rly pictures!

Congrats on the big day!

2. shari says:

Congratulations!

congrats! i hope your wedding is amazing. and perhaps you could post a picture of your wedding dresss??

OH MY GOD! Congratu-effing-lations! I can’t believe someone in the blogging universe is getting married, it’s so…grown-up! In a good way. I sound mentally ill. But who cares?
    I agree with Sophie, you should totally post a wedding dress picture.
    Have an amazing day and a fantastic honeymoon, get all bronzed and love-warmed and then come back here and blog all about it!

As your fag, I wish my hag the best in the years to come. I can’t believe that you’re getting hitched!! You must be beaming…

On the other hand, I’ve been feeling rather meloncholy as I’ve now lost yet another hag to a breeder. Kidding baby… I wish you guys the best and hope you keep things fresh enough to last many years.

Besos

6. Jody says:

Woot!!! Yeah!!! Congrats, Enjoy the honeymoon and come back tan, relaxed to the blogosphere.

WOW! ALEX! CONGRATS! I hope it’s amazing, you must tell all and post pictures after you get back from your honey moon!!!! 🙂

8. Sending warm and sunny thoughts your way! Yes,you MUST post the wedding pics,when you settle in!

9. rollergirl says:

Congratulations Mrs…er … Whatever-it-is! Hope you have a happy happy life together!

Congratulations!!
    have fun in Puerto Rico!

11. The Boob Lady says:

Congrats Alex!! So happy for you! I can’t wait to hear all about it and see lots of pictures! Bring me back a pool boy!!
    xo

A long and happy marriage to thee. Puerto Rico: La Isla Del Encanto.

13. Happy wedding day, congrats to you and have fun in PR

14. Congrats! Wish you a happy wedding and an fantastic time in Puerto Rico.
    Don’t forget to take lots of pictures! I’ve never been to Puerto Rico and I think it must be a great palce! Tell us about it when you are back!

Congrats! I can’t believe the next time you post, you’ll be a wife. Are you going to start blogging about baking and stuff? Because as much as I like baking, I also like your posts on how cute Paul Rudd is. Hope you had a great honeymoon!

16. I was just wondering when you were getting married! I can’t wait to see a wedding dress pic! I hope it was everything you had dreamed of. Have a great time in Puerto Rico!

17. Tiff says:

Congrats on the big day! I hope it was [effing] sunny enough for you on your honeymoon!

On a side note, we used to go ‘cosmic’ bowling in college…at this white trash little BYOB place where people showed up with HUGE coolers like they were tailgating. It was totally smoke filled and hilarious. And we would draw on our arms/faces/etc? with highlighters so that we were glowing. Madness.

Of course then the next day we all looked a little sick, cause the highlighters didn’t come off so well…

18. C O N G R A T S ! ! !

love
    xoxoxo
    Su

Congratulations on the nuptials! Have a wonderful time in P.R. and bring back lots of pictures.

ooooh! im gonna do the “girl thing” okay?

“OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!! youre married?! omg! is he hott? is he tall dark and handsome? ooh he better be! where are yall getting married? whats your dress look like? whats the theme for your wedding? GOD DANGIT YOU ARE SO LUCKKYYYYYY!!!!”

ehhh…

have fun dahhhhhling!

21. seb says:

Congratulations! Enjoy Puerto Rico, it’s such a great place!

22. ambika says:

Holy %$^& back! Congrats!

Enjoy the sunshine. Bowling looked like a blast.

23. lauren says:

congrats on the wedding and have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

24. can’t wait to see the photos!

25. I read your interviews and you are MORE than fascinating. I love you and I hope you’re in newlywedded bliss!

26. Mrs Fashion says:

Wow, I am so jealous – I want to get married all over again!
    It’s just the best experience ever – and being a Mrs is fabulous!
    Good luck to you both!
    Mrs F x

27. molly g. says:

hey you guys!
    i invite you to come and visit my official podcast : http://mollygray.mypodcast.com/index.html
    check it out and leave some comments to tell me what you thinks.
    cya and enjoy it.

+molly gray+

28. KAYLA says:

I know that I don’t know you personally, but can I still say YEA for you getting married?!YEAAAAAAAAAA! Bring on the happy. CONGRATS on your interiews. Hope your honeymoon rocks in Puerto Rico.

29. Shaira says:

Before she posts pics of the gown, I would like to say that Alex looked friggin awesome in her dress! And, my dear, i think it’s really funny that you posted the morning of your wedding .. xoxs

30. Miss V says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Have fun on your honeymoon 🙂

31. I bet you are having lots of fun 🙂
    hey don’t forget to post a photo of your wedding dress when you come back 😉
    luv
    x0x0
    Su

32. -ciao bella- says:

oh my gawddd congratulations (sorry it’s so late!)!! yay i’m so happy for you! such a big day… and yes black light bowling is frickin awesome, i went with a few friends a couple months ago and we had the best time of our lives. we bought all this glow in the dark stuff and then we went to this really random store and they had glow in the dark jumpsuits so of course, we all had to be completely insane and we each had to buy one with a matching hat and shoes. yeah i really don’t know why i just said all that but it just reminded me… anyways, congrats!!!