Today’s top 5

pillsGold Pills. That’s right: Gold. Pills. I am so completely fascinated by these. Apparently these 24k gold pills turn your “inner most parts into chambers of wealth.” How awesome does that sound? Yeah. Do they work?—I have no freaking clue, but I’m completely captivated by them. They’re so sparkly and shiny!! Oooh/aaaaahh… Actually, you should check out the whole Citizen:citizen website because it’s kind of amazing. There’s all kinds of funky shit.
Oh, and in case you’re chomping at the bit to go and buy yourself some gold pills, they’re only $275 for three!! Uh, bargain! (said sarcastically, if you couldn’t tell.)

Emma’s blog. I know everyone who reads mine probably already reads hers, but she’s got the best blog!! She’s opinionated and funny and you’re bound to feel eerily in sync with at least ONE of her amazingly humorous and spot-on tirades. It definitely makes my top five today.

Apartment Therapy: changing the world one apartment at a time. It’s just this totally amazing website that can help you solve space issues and give you awesome ideas for redecorating your apartment, big or small—or extra small as the case may be for many of us New Yorkers. I’m not really into the whole Feng Shui thing (basically because I’m too a.d.d. and impatient for it) but this site is totally worth checking out. (This pic is of a mirror PC dresser. How cool is that?)

Haircuts. I mean, how AMAZING do you feel after a good haircut? I’m in desperate need of one, and it’s starting to put me in “a mood.” Is it possible that split ends can give you a split personality? I am a total victim of hair rage. Especially when it’s windy. I’m in a good mood, and then suddenly the wind starts whipping my hair around and I go apeshit! Ugh! My hair feels like straw right now, so yeah, a haircut. I know it’s boring, but that is totally in my top 5 (for today, anyway).

Shia. Just cuz he’s H-O-T-T-T. (Okay, that’s the 2nd time I’ve brought him up in a week–do I have an obsession?)

13 Responses to Today’s top 5

1. Andy says:

Our apartment needs more than a little therapy. Perhaps a course of strong psycho-pharmaceuticals and a few rounds of electro-shock therapy would make an impression.

Ummm, could you pick me up some pills please? the gold ones? thanks honey.

I LOVE YOU!
    seriously, i find it amusing that you actually want to read MY blog of inane ramblings when you so clearly have one of the best, if not THE best blog on the market. er, blog market.
    blog land? blogonia?

but for real, i am so honored. which sounds 100% geeky. but i’m a geek.

Hey Alex baby!! Your top 5 was awesome and I too agree that Emma’s blog is effing fabulous, but you my dear are just as good. You keep it real and always, I mean always have something fresh and appealing to blog about. Top that with a peppering of humor and the occasional photos of your cute self… you got my heart in a love shambles….

I wonder if your poop will be fabulously laced with gold too…

Those pillz are the best yo…

Besos

4. I want those pills from the Corrections. Don’t fucking care if they are shiny gold or not.

the gold pills? crazy, but amazing nonetheless.
    the vanity picture? must. have.

6. Alison says:

gold pills? crazy? horrible unnecessary? I think not.

7. haircuts are the best! It’s amazing how hair is tied to personality. I just got myself a new one which I will post a bit about later today. Great post. love me some emma.

8. if they could combine the gold pills with an allergy medication or birth control I would be so all over them!!!

9. This is the first I’ve heard of the gold pills, interesting. And I so don’t mind the Shia mention! 🙂

Steph

Yes, a good haircut does bring me back to life, but I still hate having to go do it. Grooming is just annoying, but has to be done! LOL!

So I went to see DISTURBIA yesterday, and while I found the movie to be decent, I can see why ya love Shia so much now. He is terrific and so adorable in the film! He carries most of it and does a fine fine job!

WOOHOO!

11. Nah, no obsession, I love him too. Let’s hunt him down!!!

Haha…darlin’ my birthday is THIS Wednesday.

Just thought I should drop that by ya, lol.

dude?! gold pills?!?!?! okay i dont know what the point is, dont really care. underage? doesnt matter. i will have those pills (oooh a quest!)!!!

shia =