You Know It’s a Bad Day When ______

Let’s get creative here peeps. Add onto my list so I don’t feel like I’m the ONLY frigging person bad things happen to.

You know it’s a bad day when
you wake up in the morning and hear water coming from the bathroom, only, you’re alone so why is there water running? Oh, because there’s a Niagara fucking Falls size leak gushing right over the toilet! Not only do I have to get the Super’s tired ass up here with his plumbers crack and permanent cigarette stankiness, but I can’t even pee first! Ugh.

You know it’s a bad day when
the TiVo mysteriously stops recording ANTM after the first 20 minutes! I only got to see as far as their families showing up and then Ping! “Would you like to Delete?” Uh, NO!

Okay. Your turn.
(and if you can’t think of anything legit, just make it up. I need to be commiserated with.)

16 Responses to You Know It’s a Bad Day When ______

1. Dave Evanns says:

You Know It’s a bad day when…..you wake up after having the best sexual dream, only to wake up and find your dog is laying next you, with it’s leg up, licking itself.

You know it’s a bad day when you wake up and you’re lying on a bench in Leicester Square wearing nothing but a poncho. And some Japanese tourists are taking pictures of you.

Re: I’m only in my first year, so far I’ve made an incredibly camp, Vincent Price-like horror short, and I’m working on my first ‘serious’ film at the moment, which is sort of a documentary on music and race. It’s incredibly boring, the potato films are much more entertaining.

3. Lisa Asanuma says:

You know it’s a bad day when you’ve already hit the alarm clock five times and you still want to do it again.

4. shari says:

…..when you have PMS and EVERYthing is getting on your nerves….including yourself. (true story)

5. (I’m going to by-line Dave Evanns here) You know it’s a bad day when…You’re having the most amazing sex dream and you’re right about to climax but you wake the fuck up cause you have to pee so bad. When you fall back asleep, your dream picks up in the same room but you’re getting shot at…

6. andy says:

… when you hit the snooze for the fifth time, force your eyes open, drag your ass out of bed and into the shower. You lather, rinse, repeat, you towel off, shave, wolf down a quick bowl of cereal. You grab your phone and your keys, put on your winter jacket, your hat and scarf. You leave the house, walk to work, sit down at your desk with a sigh, another day…

THEN YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOU JUST HAD THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF OF A DREAM EVER!

Sorry about the ceiling. What’s does that make it now? 5 times in two years? Stoopid 2nd floor apartment!

7. india says:

…you have a crazy ass dream about some crazy Russian woman who is bleaching your teeth with one of those Crest strip things and she keeps talking about how awful your teeth are,but instead of them being reg Crest strips, it’s like getting a bikini wax and every time she takes off a strip there’s this awful pain!
    but maybe that’s just me….

8. you know it’s a bad day when your studio has a mouse in it, so you put a humane trap out, and put peanut butter in it, because peanut butter is like cheap wine and crack cocaine to a hobo junkie…anyway, you know it’s a bad day when the mouse in your studio is smart enough to eat the peanut butter out of the trap, and not get trapped.

he’s smarter than I am…..

9. Dave Evanns says:

Boob Lady, were you dreaming about me being James Bond again and pleasuring you before the bad guys found us?

10. Kelly Parra says:

You know it’s a bad day when…it’s nearly tax deadline and you haven’t even started. haha!

11. Dave Evanns: Yes, yes I was. Busted.

12. molly g. says:

oooohhh i don’t know.. i was thinking but now idea.. 😛 jaja.. many things bad happend all the time, specially the fun one,
    cya,
    +molly g.+

You know it’s a bad day when:

Your father basically says you suck at softball because you’re not a starter on the High School team–even though you’ve been playing for 9+ years.

Sorry. Whining helps.

You know it’s a bad day when you ask someone where the nearest subway station is and they run for their fucking life…

Besos

you know its a bad day when youre a teenager about to go to high school who doesnt like who she is and lives in suburbia.

ok that was too depressing for little ol’ me.

you know its a bad day when you’re surrounded by donuts and pastries and gallons of melted chocolate and there’s johnny depp and ashton kutcher feeding you chocolate-covered strawberries. then you wake up.

(garsh my first one was uber-depressing and emo-esque. WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME!?)

16. crystaljade says:

You know its a bad day when you get this amazing idea for a story, but then you forget it… Sorry, I guess this is only applicable to people who like to write…