New top 5

coats Coats! Spring coats are here. There are some very cute, ’60’s inspired designs. Now, f*ck off winter, so I can put one on! (I really like the brown-dot trench on the right).

picUgly Betty. Que bueno! I’ve only recently become addicted, but that show is like gooey sugary candy! Catty bitch-slap central = muy fabulouso. Rebecca ‘Pepper Dennis’ Romijn is the best tranny ever–and so hot when he/she was a guy during those Chariots of Fire flashbacks! (but why does she have to go by Alexis–what, like Alex can’t be a girls name? Hello!) And best best best ever is Vanessa Williams and her gay flying monkey sidekick Marc. Although his “I’m gay, mom” speech was a little schmaltzy and predictable. Me gusta la telenovela!

Nanette Lepore for Keds. kedskeds2Are they cute, or are they too chunky and 90’s? They’re only $60, and I think I want them, but I can’t decide which style I prefer. Hmm…

siteI try to go to this site every day. It’s the EASIEST way possible to “do your part” for our planet. It’s all paid for by sponsors so click away.

cookies
Cookies! I brought these Chocolate Tangerine cookies to a party this weekend, and they were so freaking good–I ate, like, 3 of them. They’re a little intense, but sinfully-delicious. Of course they’re bad for you (I’m usually queen of the 100 calorie packs), but everything’s okay in moderation, right?

14 Responses to New top 5

1. shari says:

🙂 thanks for stopping by my blog. So cool that you are a published author! I “still” like YA books. I recently read Uglies and the next two in the trilogy. ha 🙂

I haven’t seen Ugly Betty yet…gotta do that.

I love your Spanish. And from a Puerto Rican… I salute you mama!!

I haven’t seen much of Ugly Betty, but what I did see had me laughing. I love that gay assistant dude. He’s really like that in real life… maybe two notches calmer, but he’s just like that!! He was on the View and Rosie was giddy just listening to him… lol.

I love how you look sucking on that straw. Major attitude. Wanna be my new fag hag?

Besos

PS. Thanx for the link up!! Much appreciated. People ask why I don’t do the same. It’s not by choice… my sis is the techy, so now that she’s not around, I can’t begin to know how to do shizz like that… lol. Love ya.

3. Kelly Parra says:

I totally like the shoes on the right. I want them! haha!

4. molly g. says:

coats.. i love them.. they are the musts!.. and they look gorgeous with every style and type of person.
    cya,
    +molly g.+

5. faran says:

Hey Alex,

I have the Nanette Lepore shoes and I LOVE them. They are anything but chunky, in fact they’re the most narrow sneaker I’ve ever owned, and they ARE silky on top and very well made. I wore them with a cocktail dress last night and it was really well received. Go get them.

xoxo Faran

Yeah, those shoes are freaking sweet-looking. Have you seen the ones I got and posted a few weeks ago? A freaking STEAL, seeing how they’re totally non-expensive and I got them at…now, no laughing…*coughcoughwalmart!coughcough*!!

Here they are: http://normaloddbehavior.blogspot.com/2007/03/day-in-pictures.html

And they’re heels!

Oh yeah. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Jeez, I can’t believe I forgot to say that.

In response to Shari’s comment, the Uglies trilogy rocks. Scott Westerfeld’s pretty good.

I can’t wait to read your book!

8. Brittany says:

i love spring coats! they make picking out outfits worth while

9. Mrs Fashion says:

Hi Alex,
    Thanks for your message! (I think you’re my 1st famous commentee…)
    I’m loving your blog and will certainly keep reading…

And re the Keds? Get the ones on the left with b/w script. The elastic makes them look less chunky – and super-cute.

Mrs F x

thanks for stopping by my blog! OMG I love ugly betty – the costumes, set, and cheesy plot line. My only friends who watch it are my gay guy friends – go figure! Im soooo happy that it was a sucess and got picked up for a second season!

p.s. I’m really liking your blog right now.

– Modern Marie

11. Jody says:

Oooh, those Keds are fantastic (and affordable). I think the blue and white stripe could look cute with SO many things. It somewhat pulls in the sailor theme as well w/o being obnoxious about it.

omg i thought the same thing about marc’s coming out speech.
    dude. i know guys who have come out to their mothers and didn’t sound like they were reading from a community theater script entitled “Out Of The Closet Yet Again- Odyssey Of A Homosexual”.
    but i love him like mad anyway.

13. jessica says:

if the orange cookies are dancing deer, you MUST get the clove next time. fave fave fave.

14. Emma says:

i saw those nanette lepore keds the other day!
    keds has been steppin it up
    thanks for reading my blog!