This, That, and What/huh?!

First of all. Global Menopause:
weatherWTF is going on here? Two days ago it was 75 degrees, and now it’s snowing? LAME!!! Quiero SPRING!

October Road on ABC. I thought it’d be an interesting show from the “I’m a writer, he’s a writer, maybe I can relate” angle, but it’s way cheesy. Super unrealistic, and the dialog picis full of painful catch-phrases, like: “it’s in diapers.” Adorable Jake from One Tree Hill is cute, but his character seems whiny and dense. Donna from That 70’s Show is basically still Donna, all grown up (I love her voice, btw). …That said: series premieres are RARELY good, so maybe it’ll improve.

picJenna Bush (you know, Dubya’s daughter) has a (reported) $300,000 deal to write a non-fiction YA book, “Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope,” about a teen mom with HIV.
Bitter? ME? Never!! I wish her ALL the luck in the world.

And… pic
Viktor & Rolf’s Paris runway show. Um…. Where do I begin? The new line is actually kind of uh- mazing. Feminine rag-doll dresses, but those poor models! That looks so Painful! Over dramatic, ridiculous? A horror movie in the making? And don’t even get me started on those wooden clogs.

Your thoughts…

10 Responses to This, That, and What/huh?!

1. Don’t even get me started on the weather. I’ve got two toddlers with cabin fever who don’t understand why we can’t go outside again today when we did the last two days! ARGH!
    And Jenna Bush, sigh, the beotch is adorable to boot. I’m not bitter either.
    I loved your comment about my dates mullet. God, I hope he’s cyber stalking me today. 🙂
    Have a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
    xo,
    Steph

omg i feel really bad for the models!!!! i can just see something slipping and a story ending up on the news “freak runway accident leaves model with foot stuck in ear. news at eleven”.

wow. that was depressing.
    heh

hahahaha. yo quiero spring too.
    fucking global warming, messing with my mind. today i woke up, reached for my vintage ray-bans and slid open my window…only to be blasted back by a veritable ice age of sleet and icky hail.
    re. october road- aren’t there enough tv shows on the air that nobody’s watching? hasn’t anyone learned anything from men in trees? here’s what you should have taken away from that little catastrophe of a show- DO NOT CAST ANNE HECHE. just don’t. just gently back away from the phone, throw away her number and call sharon stone or something instead.

4. Amy says:

I wonder if in Jenna’s book she is going to address the Bush administration’s FABULOUS work in stemming the AIDS crisis. And by FABULOUS, I mean refusing government funds to any organization that advocates using condoms as a way to prevent the transmission of STDs. Yes, this is the same administration that insists that abstinence should be the primary message in sex education. I guess the pregnant teen in Jenna’s novel didn’t get the memo.

And don’t get me started on No Child Left Behind…

ARGH!!!

5. molly g. says:

yeah– it always happend this with the weather.. i hope people can undestand the big consecuences of global warming…
    cya,
    +molly g.+

6. india says:

Jenna fricken’ Bush is getting a book deal? Seriously?!
    Any book with the subtitle “A Story of Hope” shouldn’t be allowed in circulation.
    I might vomit.

7. Brittany says:

I agree with you on those models, their shoulders must have hurt after that runway show.

8. Aww, c’mo… even models can use a strength-training muscle workout every now and again!

9. Greg says:

Shame on you for watching “October Road.” You should know better…. especially after a commercial airs that has one of the characters saying to the writer returned home, “Which side of October Road do you live on?? Which side??”

10. ashley says:

I do like the dresses, but that is serious model abuse 🙁