New Poll Topic!

What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?

12 Responses to New Poll Topic!

For now I’m going to say “Weekend At Bernies 2”.
    …but I’m gonna keep thinking.

2. Shaira says:

“Vanilla Sky” — in fact, i still get shivers of disdain when i think about it.

3. matt says:

The Dreamers obviously.

the worst worst worst movie ever except of course narnia.

4. Greg says:

Hmmm… the worst ever…

Probably “Troll 2.” I bet most people didn’t even realize there WAS a sequel to the almost as crappy “Troll” from the 80’s.

5. tom says:

“Dreamcatcher” or “Battlefield Earth”

A close third would be “Cool as Ice”, starring the one and only Vanilla Ice…. but that wasn’t supposed to be good.

6. Patrick says:

Holiday starring Cameron “I have at least one look, but no more” Diaz and Jude “Type Casting? What the hell is that?” Law, Kate “Titanic refers to more than just a film I did” Winslett, Jack “Is this man really regarded as funny in America” Black. What make’s it worse is marketed as a chick flick. If I was a chick, I would be seriously offended. Not so much soul searching as having your whole will to live ripped out of your soul.

7. Amy says:

Sinbad+Ahhhhhhnold=clawing my eyes out.

Actually, clawing out my eyes is funnier.

8. Nick says:

The Prince of Central Park.

Has anyone else seen this caca-dodo? Harvey Keitel, what were you thinking… oh, wait. Nevermind.

This is one of less than a handful of movies that I have walked out on, in the theater.

9. India says:

Hmmm…off the top of my head:

Nothing But Trouble
    A Simple Plan (stupid is what stupid does!)
    Conspiracy Theory

10. Alexboy says:

Actual movie that I hated the most was probably “Baraka”, but not sure if that counts, cause everyone I talk to LOVED that movie (including all the people I saw it with). Most disappointing re-watch would have to be “Howard the Duck” – I definitely remember it rocking the house, but in retrospect, it blew.

11. Andy says:

Well, from the last year, I choose Silent Hill, which I can barely believe we sat through… I stayed because I thought it might start sucking less after a while, and to be fair, it did have that cool zombie-nurses-performance-art piece which almost made it worthwhile.

Eyes Wide Shut was a film whose sucktitude surprised me. Luckily I turned it off when I realised how awful it was – unluckily that was about an hour in.

I think I have to go with Showgirls, which manages to have leap-frogged the so-bad-it’s-good category and placed itself even beyond the abysmal so-bad-it’s-just-bad category into the so-bad-in-fact-so-unbelievably-moronic-it’s-good-again category.

It gets my vote for worst movie I ever saw because I did sit through it all, convinced that at some point there’d at least be some sort of softcore payoff. That’s the horror of Showgirls.

12. Kimberly says: